Thursday, November 17, 2005

thursday means....TOMORROW IS FRIDAY!!!!!!

Good news...next week is the week of Thanksgiving. I am sure you all know this. This makes me really excited. Why you ask??? I will tell you why.

Here is a list:
*I only have school Monday and Tuesday
*This means I don't have to work in the MAC on wednesday
*I have Thursday off...and then I am taking Friday off.
*I get to eat a lot of food...
*I have a run thursday morning...that means a free t-shirt.
*I am going to the Pacers game thursday night.
*I am going to go see the lighting of the Christmas "tree" for the first time
*I am going to go shopping really early friday morning.
*My friend Heather from elementary school, who I haven't seen since elementary school...is coming in tuesday from texas.
*did I mention a lot of FOOD????


So the world is on the brink of a major flu epidemic. It's coming! The avian flu...we talked about it in immunology. I guess sometimes when you actually go to class...you can learn a few things. I read an article about it in the paper today...and I thought...wait! I just learned about this yesterday. You see...the H5N1 flu virus is coming to get us! So be ready...

I bought a coat yesterday...it's hot...plus I bought awesome shoes...(Pictured below) they are hot too...and my hair is awesome...I will take a picture and put it up soon...


Best shoe ever.....

So what's going on with you????

1 comment:

rose said...

yes we can still be friends...but only if they win :)