Friday, November 18, 2005

random things I love...in absolutely no particular order

U2....they rock my world...I like them...less than a month till I get to see them!!!! As Tyana would say...WOOT!!!
Philosophy lip gloss...it's amazing...I reccomend that you try it...now!!!! If not the kiss me...try the Big Mouth...it's great.
Scot Pollard...he is so funny...
PACERS!!!!!!! I love them...but I don't have to like them right now.

Best face wash ever...Purity by Philosophy...You need to try...girls and guys a like...it will make your face feel so...well....pure.

Running...I like it...What I really would love is running fast...That's what Nathan is helping me with...Yay for cross country coaches!!!! WOOHOO!

Crazy Train...Aight Aight...can't get enough of it...stop shaking your head...it's a catchy song...I also enjoy the song that samples crazy train...don't know what it is though...they play at Colts game...used to play it at Pacers games...
Being Cool...you know it...
Abstract Algebra...I really like this class. Terrible of me to put something math related on the list of things I love...huh?
Dancing crazy...not necessarily in an outfit like this...but I like to dance stupid...
COLTS!!!!!! GO COLTS!!!!! We are well on our way to the Superbowl...and it makes me smile.

There is more to the list...obviously....Maybe I will add more later...

What are some things you love? (besides me of course...ha)

3 comments:

rose said...

actually matt...I was going to put you on the list...but then I was afraid people may feel left out...I will have to do a people I love one next...

... said...

Playing in a band... medical diagnostic equipment of the future that would employ me in a biochemistry-related job... Cobalt and Calcium (hah hah, get it coheed and cambria fans who are also chemtastic? -wink wink nudge nudge nathan-)... chemistry grad students who are also cross country coaches? Can anyone say my high school chem teacher Mr. Schlemmer? Story about that, but not here or now. But I did/do love him, but he's a person, not a thing.

um... yeah... said...

honestly, i have been thinking for months i need to do a public service list of products, songs, etc that i love to inspire people. thanks for the remind!

i'm in bengal territory now. but i'll be sportin' the blue on sunday. maybe i'm itching to get shot, i don't know. haha!