Wednesday, November 09, 2005

does anybody know what the deal in France is??






*I GET TO GO TO A U2 CONCERT!!!!! That's right...be jealous. I am going to one in Cleveland on December 10th. WOOHOO!!!! Nathan got tickets...I am super pumped. U2 is awesome. He have me a card...and it said "What are you doing December 10th?" With that was a U2 book...and the card had a little map of the stadium in it. I was pretty excited.

*The pink stripes in my hair were only temporary. They were supposed to last a few days...but I don't think that we had the dye in my hair long enough so it didn't really. I have no pictures. Don't worry...I thought it was super cool...so I will do it again...then I will take a picture.

*I am going to a Pacer's game tonight. They play Miami Heat. Shaq won't be playing. I have been to the last 3 Miami games...and Shaq has not played at any. I really would like to see him play.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK if nobody else will admit it I will, I am jealous!

I missed out on Audioslave and Seether last night due to working late, have to catch a good concert soon....

thom