Monday, March 07, 2005

Here it goes again

Well, I can't say that http://www.livejournal.com/~brianisrockhard has no creativity. He just has a sucky army to back him up. He has struck again, and this time he has made a quiz.

You scored as ENEMY!!. I'm sorry, you need to unplug your PC (which I'm sure has linux on it) and throw it out the window. You are just a techie poser that acts like droping cell phones all the time without thinking twice about it is cool. You also think that Canada has a different calander than us.

True follower of brianisrockhard

50%

ENEMY!!

50%


BIRH vs. reospeed
created with QuizFarm.com

Isn't that funny? I am 50/50 when it comes to which side I choose hmmm. Now if only BIRH could actually find himself some people to fight for him. That would be great. I am bored with the war actually. Enemy strikes are too far and between. Let's just end it now...how does that sound?

Ok....real post later

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, here are my results from "the most accurate online quiz EVER!" I'm no mathematician but I see a problem here:

ENEMY!! 25%
True follower of brianisrockhard 0%

-thom

Anonymous said...

Yes, Thom. I scored higher on the enemy scale, but the percentages did not equal 100. Maybe we should go back to college and take some new math courses. Perhaps percentages don't add up to 100 anymore.

I think it may be because I didn't answer all the questions. For instance one ended with you are a Linux. --I am not a Linux but also not the other, so I didn't answer it. Also, I don't know who Murray is, so I elected not to answer. Although if Murray is a cat I would probably kill him to avoid an discrimination lawsuit.

JB

Anonymous said...

Murray is a cat who fetches.

I love Brian. I used to collect his smint boxes in high school.

-Anon.

um... yeah... said...

exactly. maybe BIRH should take some mathematical lessons from his enemy.