Thursday, March 10, 2005

I know that there are tears in your eyes...

Sorry that it has been so long since I have updated! It has been nearly five days. I have been a busy busy girl. So here is a new post. I know you are jumping with delight. Ok well maybe not. Here is some exciting news. The blog war has been mentioned on another blog. Oh yeah! Here is the link.

***
In other news...I have decided that it is a better idea to do my laundry instead of just buying new clothes...it has been a while...sooo now I am seeing clothes I have not seen in a while. I am sure you all really wanted to know about this.
***

I have a top ten from David Letterman that I want to share with you...I even have a video to go with. Here is the video. For those of you who don't want to watch the video...here is the list.

Top 10 signs you were not the popular kid in high school:

10. Your yearbook photo caption reads "unidentified sophmore"
9. Your only friend is the one you built in shop class
8. School song includes a phrase about how much you suck
7. Everytime you talk to a girl, the conversation inevitably drifts to your frequent nosebleeds.
6. The stupid kid who gets his tator tots stolen every day? He steals your tator tots...
5. Everyone's jealous of your tether ball skills
4. Not only did you take your mom to prom; you had to pay her $20
3. You can't dance like this... (you must watch the video!)
2. "Lord of the Rings" figurines: 50, friends: 0
1. How the heck would I know, I'm like the coolest kid in school...GOSH!!!

Ok...I love Napoleon Dynamite...if you are confused...watch the video! It's pretty much the coolest movie ever made. I think every one should watch it!

That is all I have to say for now...leave me a message so I know you are still alive out there!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am not dead yet, FYI.

-thom

Josh S. said...

nice! i feel so posted. thanks

rose said...

i'm feeling qite better actually...

Anonymous said...

That list was very funny. Although I'm still not sure why people liked that Movie. When I saw it I kept thinking "This is terrible. How come I can't get up leave?" I'm still waiting for someone to justify what I felt like was a huge waste of time.

rose said...

a bad movie???

what?

Anonymous said...

GUARD: 'Allo! Who is zis? ADAM?
GUARD: This is the castle of my master, Reospeed!
GUARD: I'm French! Why do think I have this outrageous accent,
you silly king!
GUARD: You don't frighten us, English pig-dogs! Go and boil your
bottoms, sons of a silly person. I blow my nose at you,
so-called ADAM, you and all your silly English kaniggets.
Thppppt!
GUARD: I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed
animal food trough water! I fart in your general direction! You
mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

But of course you don't have to like Monty Python...

GUARD: No, now go away or I shall taunt you a second time-a!

-thom

Anonymous said...

Awwwe,
Monty Python. Who can hate Monty Python? Although I'm not sure, given the choice of dialogue, whether or not you are really going to blow your nose at me. I mean, I've been kicked out of places before, but never had someone blow there nose on me.