Tuesday, April 26, 2005

random stuff

Alright, Hello!!!! How is everybody? Haven't talked in a while, and I am sorry. Since the last post, there is now a crazy love triangle between C. Brian, Asher and Avril Lavigne (isn't that great??). Also, C. Brian and Matt are going to fight over me...SWEET!! Ha. I don’t really have much to say, so I am just going to be random. Here it goes! I like this...

*My computer is in the shop, so I am over at my cousin's house writing this. Fun times.. we had pizza.

*The Mini-Marathon is less than 2 weeks away..yikes!

*The pacers beat Boston last night...thank goodness. We needed that win, especially after the horrible stomping they gave us on Saturday. That was embarrassing.

*I went and visited Asher this weekend. It was fun. We went to two different Fraternity parties. I felt cool to be on the list. Ha. Especially at the frat where five apples was playing. We were on the special handwritten list. Go us. By the way, Five Apples rules. Oh, and Asher has way too many "moral dilemmas" he wants to deal with. Get over it Asher..just have fun! Ha...

*On with my trip to Purdue. Apparently there is this thing called breakfast club. All the bars open in the morning and people dress up in costumes and go drink. That's weird to me. I wasn't there for that. Still, drinking for breakfast? Weird?

*Oh, I went straight to church after coming back from Lafayette. I had my clothes on from the night before. I think at some point in the night somebody spilled their beer on me. My hair smelled like beer, and every time I moved Tyana said she could smell it. Ha. The guy next to me probably thought I was an alcoholic. I can honestly say I have never have gone to church smelling like beer...well I guess there are firsts for everything!!! I wonder what would have happened if I went to the baptist church like that...

*K..I think that is all I am going to write about today...Oh..wait....maybe I should talk about standpipes. Eh..I don’t feel like looking them up..Maybe next time..sorry J.B.!

6 comments:

um... yeah... said...

so i had a beer saturday night at that place. ordered a newcastle. my first real beer purchase. i am officially not a beer person.

although the smell of your hair was so heavenly sunday morning i would've buried my nose in it.

boy was it beer-y. are you sure you didn't put the wrong stuff on your hair when you styled it?

... said...

Ty - go to Alcatraz Brewing Company (ABC... not as cool as Lafayette Brewing Company -LBC- but the pseudoacronym still works) and order the Brickyard Bock (I believe they have it now or will have it shortly, it's a seasonal). It will make you a beer person... take your "beerginity" if you will... it's beergasmic - both of those are Asherisms btw. Bottom line, if you want a real shot of ever enjoying a beer, go to a microbrewery and get yourself a sampler. You'll get about 40 oz. of different beers in cute little glasses and they're hit or miss. The Brickyard Bock was a hit with me: Creamy, smooth, with little/no bitter aftertaste. A true dessert beer, and it's a german brew. I mean cmon, German monks once fed a village for an entire month with thick-brewed beer, these guys gotta know somethin.

Rose - what's life without moral dilemmas? Not to beat a dead horse, but that lying issue is a perfect example, you don't want to lie because it's "wrong," but you don't want to hurt someone because it's "wrong." And who better to bring about moral dilemmas than those of the opposite sex? I'll post some thoughts in my blog.

As for the beer smell, yea, you'll have that when you go to a frat party. Same reason why I want to shower after every time I go to the bars, except when I go to frats it's more... well... frats suck. But they have good parties.

um... yeah... said...

word up - thanks asher! maybe i'll take rose and get rid of her beerginity, too.

rose said...

I hate beer... I want nothing of this action... but I will go watch you. I have tried to like it... I even went to Oaken Barrel and had some of their flavored beer.. nope... no good.

... said...

I'm not trying to push you on liking beer, I'm not partial to any bad beer myself, but let me just say that flavored beer is usually crap. Why do you think asians (east asians, let's not bring russians and middle easterns into this)use MSG on everything? Because w/out it the food sucks. I can infuse vanilla cherry syrup into cat dookie, but the fact is it's still dookie, and flavoring it only masks it so well...

rose said...

Thanks Asher...well then I just plain don't like the taste of beer :) Find me a good one...buy it for me...and maybe I will drink it.