Tuesday, April 12, 2005

wow

Sorry everybody! I know it has been a few days. I really haven't been too motivated to write anything. Today I am so sick, so I have nothing else really to do! One quick thing..is anybody having trouble with my side bar being in the wrong place? Because I am!

So here is some good news...wisconscin wants to legalize cat hunting. Now I don't like cats at all, but that kind of sounds like a weird thing. I guess the cats kill birds every year. I wonder if that will become a favorite passtime... "Hey son! do you want to go cat hunting today?" or "I caught one, it was this big!" All the while, Tyana is sitting at home going "where is pumpkin?" Will people have to worry about their cats? This is what a lot of people are protesting about. You can find the story here:

hunting cats.


I guess it will be hunting for wild cats..but what about cats that don't have collars but are still quite domestic? I guess owners will be more careful to put collars on their cats. PETA is probably having a fit!

I will now leave you with this picture:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm not a violent person, but I hate cats. Worthless really. If nothing else someone should put that cat down for its own sake.