Monday, April 18, 2005

ass tapping

This post is dedicated to my friend Wertzy . He had the funniest post. He does this this thing where he calls himself the A-guy and answers questions. He did a great post. It is probably one of the most extensive posts I have ever seen. It is quite humorous and I highly recommend reading it and clicking on all the links throughout. You can find the post here. The best part of the post was the part about ass tapping. It mad me laugh so hard. He even gave

A-Guy's Guide for Tapping That Ass

Check it out...it truly is amazing.

It is great. He rocks my world. He does the best things. Actually, I think that a couple posts have been dedicated to him. Let me check. Wait...
here is one and here is another one.

Check out his blog for some other cool videos. You can link from that blog to another blog he has with videos. So that's what those straws were for....

*****
Since this post is dedicated to him...I guess I am going to give the inside info on Nick. Here are a few highlights I remember...

Meeting him: Freshman year of high school...I found out he had his license. (he was a sophomore) I said "Do you want to be my best friend?" He said "How?" I said "give me a ride home from school" He took me to and from school everyday.

Spring break: He brought me back bath beads from Florida. He thought they were candy.

Camero: He drove a camero. We almost got in a wreck once on the way to Shoneys.

notes: We would write each other notes everyday. He is the only person that I ever exchanged notes with. He would call me giggle fish...and for a short stint, I think I called him Twinkie...ha.

Little rich kid: He came to church with me once...this girl kept calling him "little rich kid" it was funny.

Last day of school: He left me at school to go throw water balloons at people. I was so mad at him. I didn't talk to him for a long time.

All that from one semester freshman year of high school 8 years ago... and some how we are still in touch. We have fun. We can go long periods of time without seeing each other and still just go back to good old times.

This is the end of the post dedicated to Nick. READ HIS
BLOG NOW!!!

*I love Cow Palace*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Helloooooooooo???? anybody here????

um... yeah... said...

wow. i feel so much smarter now...

Micah Seymour said...

Funny.