Tuesday, June 07, 2005

bonjour!! je voudrais un chat..

Well...I have a lot to say, and not much time to say it. First...I am going to continue on from the last post, so scroll down a bit if you are confused. People are still hitting my blog like crazy from google images. It looks like the reason is that they are searching for rose and my pic comes up. These people are confused by the fact that the picture of me is obviously not a rose. Actually, it is a rose. My name is Rose, thus it is a rose. One other fun fact: 10% of the people coming to my blog are coming from france. That is why my title is in french..ha.

Speaking of those boots: I got a random comment on the first post where that picture showed up...it was kind of funny, and I know none of you are looking back at the april archives..so I thought I would move it to the top:

At 3:25 PM, Anonymous said…

um yeah - them boots is coool.

i saw a chicken once frozen in a lake n i thought he could really use boots like the ones u gots on...

i felt bad for the chicken



Now..I went out of Saturday night for my ex-stepsister's 21st birthday. We went to 21 different places. It was fun. I was the designated driver. (imagine that) They were checking ids like crazy in broadripple. There were a lot of police out because of Taste of Broadripple. At one place they even asked me what my sign was. I found it weird. I know I look like I am 12..but dude! I am almost 23! Sooo...my stupid stepsister didn't bring two forms of id with her. I had to meet up with them in broadripple because I had a run downtown before that, so I couldn't make sure she had two forms with her. I was very suprised that nobody informed her of that. We couldn't get into one place, so we tried for peppers. We wouldn't have been able to get in there, but luckily we got one of the employees to vouch for her. It really helps that I spend a lot of time there. After that, we went and got a second form of id out of the car so we could go to the vogue.
Funny story about that:

There was a girl in front of us that they were kicking out of line and taking her id away from. She was throwing a fit. Now, to me she looked 21, but apparently her id didnt. There was a police officer right by her telling her she needed to leave. He then looked at her id, and looked at her and said "when did you get a nose job?" Ha!! It was funny..especially when she said "A few months ago actually" We laughed. She got her id back, but still didnt get in.

Now for a bit of a rant:

We left the vogue at about midnight to go to the south side. What the hell??? What are people's obsession with the south side bars. I for one HATE them. They are good if you get a good size group of people together. Seriously though, who leaves broadripple to go the southside and go out? I live in broadripple, no way I want to head down to hick town. The idea is to get out of the south side, not spend for ever there. Lynsey...you feel my pain. I guess people enjoy it.

Music minister turned rock star!!!!

Josh debuts as the drummer of great scott on thursday night at Peppers after battle of the bands. This means they won't be on till after 12 probably but Josh will be there!! It will be worth the trip!! He rocks! I am excited! I know great scott is excited too...

Alright..I think that is all I am going to say today!

5 comments:

... said...

Dude, I typed in "hello" and your blog site came up as a hit. Thus I did some figuring...

x = hits for rose's blog

f(x) = function for google's search engine

c = 2.9979 * 10^8 m/s

A = 6.022 * 10^23 (usually molecules or atoms per mole)

h = 6.626 * 10^-34 kgm^2/s

huge = awesome

v = velocity fingers inputting characters

f(x) = x/[sqrt(c-v)]

As you can see, google's search engine quantity is huge! (that's not huge factorial) However, as fingers move faster (approaching the speed of light), if x stays the same, the quantity becomes smaller. In order for f(x) to remain huge, as people become more adept at typing, x must increase. In the case where someone's fingers move as fast as the speed of light, google's search engine becomes infinitely large and your blog hits become one; since everything in the universe must be incorporated in this search from someone with lightspeed fingers, there's only room for one hit from your blog. If they move faster, an imaginary number is returned, and this person does not exist in our universe. Or at least their fingers don't. So either the French type really fast, or you've got a secret contract with google to make your blog super fantastic.

Anonymous said...

asher....you're weird...but I love you anyway...

um... yeah... said...

and kind of a nerd. :)

Anonymous said...

ha HA!!! You just got called a nerd by someone who doesnt even know you...ah...but it's true

... said...

yea, well, uh... I'm only 50% weird. You're like, 70% weird (30% normal). Apparently I keep most of my weirdness to myself... so I must have had a normal streak that preempted that "weird" comment. Which is weird by itself because I've been spending most of my time in lab. That's why it's cool living on the 50/50, if you're normal for more than 1/2 the time, that's weird, so theoretically I could be normal most of the time and still fill my weird quota, only to unleash total weirdness on comments on your blog. Or whatever, I don't think I really helped myself here...