Tuesday, June 14, 2005

random things...

1) Last year, I went to the Clay Aiken concert for my birthday. Brian T. bought me the tickets. I asked him if I made him a t-shirt would he wear it. He said he would because he didn't think I would do it. So, with the help of Josh (husband of Tyana), I made some shirts with some pretty clever sayings. One side of the shirt said if I was invisible, I'd stalk Clay. The other side of the shirt said I wish I was a fly on Clay's wall. They were awesome, and we both wore one. Of course, Brian's was a stalker black color and mine was fun and bright blue. We got a lot comments on the shirts. A lot of people thought they were awesome, some people found it plain creepy. Here is where the real part of the story comes in: I was talking to this lady who works for a promotions company. They work for many concerts in the area. She happened to be working at the Clay Aiken concert last year. She was telling me about some of the crazy stuff people did. I guess some girl made a scrap book to give to Clay of her and Clay together...basically declaring her love for him...other stuff like that. I told her that I made shirts for Brian T. and me. I then proceeded to tell her what they said. She goes "You guys were the one's wearing those shirts??" Apparently there were so many attempts by people to get to Clay, they had to take the shirts seriously and there was security watching us all night. Ha...that made me laugh so hard. We weren't going to do anything. They were just funny shirts. She said it was all over everybody's radios to watch us. Wow. I think that makes it all the more embarressing for Brian T. I think he had fun wearing the shirts though...

2) Michael Jackson is not guilty...I didn't think he would be found guilty...it was a weak case in my book. I hope he goes straight from this into a world tour. It would definatly be sold out I think. Even I want to go and I'm not even a Michael Jackson fan...

3) Tyana thinks I'm ignoring her :(. I'm not I promise! I love you!!!!!!!!

4) I saw a van for a church last night, and the back of it said Escape hell...Jump on This Bus! I wonder if that bus is in fact heaven and if somebody really tried to jump in it what they would do. Also they had painted flames all around the bottom of it. I wish I would have had my camera. I am going to find that church and find the fan and take a picture...that is when I get the motivation...

4 comments:

... said...

Unless that bus's name is "Jesus Christ" or possibly a bus chosen by Jesus Himself I think it's a fluke. Why do I get the image of Chris Farley from Billy Madison as the driver?

... said...

Damn, I just read the comments from the previous two blogs. Double damn, Ty, "for the love of all things good and holy!" (interobang). So that picture is bad and unholy? Well, I mean, it is me, and that provides some justification of the remark, but it looks as though you'd say the same if it were a pic of a baptist choir boy dressed like that.
I got a haiku? That's actually a little... flattering(?) that I can stir that much emotional stress in someone as they release it in japanese poetry. Although the crossdressers at the Neon Cactus (bar) always make me want to spew chunks of emotionally distressed banter for days, but there's no confusing the issue with them. They're just gross, and in that respect I apologize for those of you with PTS (even though I didn't post the picture... ROSE!)

Anonymous said...

Hey is that a "fan" or a "van"?

rose said...

fan? what fan? of course it's van :) HA