Thursday, June 09, 2005

So who is weird??



According to Asher's comments in the post below...he says he is only 50% weird...in fact...I believe this is what he said...

At 7:59 PM, sacuL rehsA said…

yea, well, uh... I'm only 50% weird. You're like, 70% weird (30% normal). Apparently I keep most of my weirdness to myself... so I must have had a normal streak that preempted that "weird" comment. Which is weird by itself because I've been spending most of my time in lab. That's why it's cool living on the 50/50, if you're normal for more than 1/2 the time, that's weird, so theoretically I could be normal most of the time and still fill my weird quota, only to unleash total weirdness on comments on your blog. Or whatever, I don't think I really helped myself here...

Well...I found this picture on his blog. The caption read "Apparently at one point I was too sexy for my shirt, too sexy for my shirt. I think this was the shot where I was told that if I flexed I'd fill out Linz's bra. Sure enough, my boobs are big. And it looks like I've gotten a little soft since last season... :("

I must agree that his chest does look big. I think it may look bigger than mine. If Asher was a girl though, he would look like one of those freakish bodybuilder girls, so better stick to being a boy.

Anyway...my point is...well I don't really have a point. This post makes absolutely no sense. I guess I just wanted to point out Asher's weirdness. It is a good weirdness though. He is a cool kid. Go visit his blog and leave him a sexy comment :). After all...doesn't he just look scrumptious? I mean...look at those abs..ha.

5 comments:

... said...

Alluvasudden I'm not glad I'm here...

Anonymous said...

I can only think of one thing worse than a man in a bra... and here is my confession:

I wake up this morning after quite the bender last night in Chicago and I click the little button to open a bunch of websites, I check the news, a few web mail accounts, read some support forums (speaking of weird) and flip on over here and there is a body shot on the top o the page!

First thing I think is "way to go Rose, nice abs!" then I put on my glasses and take a gulp of coffee, clear my eyes and look back the the pc and think "might want to cut back on the arm program... HEY WAIT A MINUTE, ROSE TRICKED ME, AAAARRRRGGGGHHH ITS A DUDE AAAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH HOW COULD SHE DO THIS US!"

An hour later I still can't let go of my shame so I thought I would share it with all my friends ;)

-thom

rose said...

I wish my abs looked like that...minus the hair...maybe one day...maybe...

Josh S. said...

ouch! its a dude!

um... yeah... said...

seriously - you need to update your blog b/c i'm totally disturbed everytime i visit here. please! for the love of all things good and holy! update your blog!!!