Thursday, June 16, 2005

Well look at that.

I must say that GoLive is awesome. I just redesigned the blog (just in case you didn't notice). What do you think?? I like it. No more pink..that's sad.

In response to the people who actually signed their name on the describe me with one word post....

Asher- I shall call you PAGE... You understand

Josh- You call me apple?? That would be what I call you. I don't know if I should take you calling me an apple as a compliment or not...I'm not a pear?? Isn't that what all women strive to be?? Ha..instead, I shall call you Mac.

All the other words were just random comments..no name..no recognition..hA!!!

My weekend is about to start and I am a happy girl. I took the day off tomorrow. Asher is coming down...JOSH HAS HIS FIRST SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alright..that's all for now.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Like your new blog design, and the new pic, you are truely beautiful

rose said...

Thanks anonymous :)...I still hate anonymous posts...ha..

Anonymous said...

Like your new blog design, and the new pic, you are truely beautiful

... said...

Um... PAGE = Poor Asher Got Encephalits? Pass Asher Gin and Everclear? Punk-Ass Girl Evader? I did shave the not-so-hot gotee (and sideburns! I got razor happy), but the not-so-hot long hair is stayin. Had a good time last night, good show from Josh (not to mention the rest of the band, but I think they hear that every time) and Wydown was worth the wait (sorry for keeping her Ty).

um... yeah... said...

pegs... shocks... lucky! nice redo. i may steal your idea. you and josh and peeps are in bloomington. what the hell am i doing?

page, it was nice to finally get to meet you. no worries.

Anonymous said...

I like your updated look, I think the pink was getting to me...

Sounds like everything in Indy-world is pretty awesome, congrats to Josh! Hope it was a killer show!

-thom

rose said...

It was thom...we had a killer time...

and thanks...the pink was getting to me too...