Thursday, June 02, 2005

Weird...

So I was checking out my website stats via http://www.statcounter.com today. I found something that I found a bit strange. It seems that I am getting roughly 50 visitors a day that are coming to my site via a google images search. What picture are they searching for you say? It's the one you find below. You may remember that I posted this one a while back. I believe it was at the beginning of April to draw attention away from some heated discussion. It's not even that great of a picture..ha. Now, the people that are coming to my blog are coming from all over the world. You can see that from the pie chart that is below my picture. I am sorry that it is a bit fuzzy. I had to change it to a jpeg to use hello to post it. I think you get the idea. There are roughly 20 countries represented. Crazy yo. Sooo...if you have linked to my blog from google images...leave me a comment...Tell me what you searched for to find me. Say hi..something...whatever...at least people are looking at my blog :).

By the way: You can find the orginal post and all of it's comments here:






and here is the graph....



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It turns out if you image search on google for "rose" that picture is #70 with moderate filtering.

Being a little sick I spent most the night seaching strings found in the forums to see what kind of sicko's you were attracting with word from the post like "hot hot hot!" "boot licking" "cheerleader stripping" etc. You will be happy to know that even with filtering off you did not appear in any of these searches.... ummm, I need to go be alone now...

Congrats on not attacting any sickos that you don't already know!

-thom

Anonymous said...

i was looking for a pic of a rose on google and saw a pic of you... i was kinda puzzled as to why did you pic come up so i clicked it. voila! and here i am.

David
www.xanga.com/dhdh49

Anonymous said...

I commented already...and I guess it didn't go...so this could be comment number 2 for me...I guess we will see..

Thom...that's hilarious...thanks for the research. I always knew something good would come out of my name...more hits on my blog!

David...Thanks for stopping by and saying hi! Come back sometime :)

um... yeah... said...

you're crazy.

that's why i keep stopping by.

Anonymous said...

you know it's actually quite hard to find a good picture of a rose, at least a pretty one, but then i came across your picture ;)
hmm, that's coming on a little strong, don't you think? ah well, you did say you wanted to be stalked!
i'm so shallow... sigh

Anonymous said...

yeah, same. searching for a rose and saw your pic, just clicked because i was bored and thought it was funny that that pic came up as a "rose" image search result. go you for all the blog hits!