Monday, June 27, 2005

Star Wars

So...I guess I need to tell you what I thought of Star Wars...

*Well...I didn't watch it. Sorry :(. I got out of it. GO ME!!!!!!! Maybe some other time.

*I went to mass yesterday. It was the evening mass which is apparantly contemporary. It was in fact contemporary...for say...1985...ha. No...it was good. They sang He is exalted... The weird thing was they changed up all of the songs that get sung basically at every mass. They even changed up a song where the only word is Amen over and over again...it was kind of strange. It was good though..at least they were in a range I could sing. Ha. Plus..the priest guy is awesome...

*I have a deep post stirring up in my mind...maybe I will post about it later. It has to do with opinioins...what's yours? ha...

*well...it's time for me to go to lunch

*have you noticed that I use .... too much?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

... really?... I hadn't noticed...

... :)

-thom

Anonymous said...

I didn't think I would like Star Wars either when Leif made me watch them a couple of months ago, but much to my suprise I really did like them. Weird... Don't watch more than one in a night though, that's my advice.
-Sarah

Anonymous said...

Wow, if all those people are having a hard time finding a picture of a rose, I bet finding one with your own picture in it is just about impossible to find!

Anonymous said...

Nice update!! What's your thorn, Rose? You've gotten out of watching Star Wars once, but next time you will join the status quo of having seen Star Wars...hhhaaa.hhaaa.hhhaaa....

rose said...

dude..what is with all the anonymous comments? I don't doubt Star Wars will be good...it would just make me normal :) ha..

I am guessing the last quote came from Brian...I think..so I guess I would say my thorn is you..right? ha

Anonymous said...

I am the other unsigned comment, I missed it that time, oops.

Obviously I was just very distraught to think that you haven't seen Star Wars, I mean I didn't make it though the weekend without watching two episodes and you have gone YOUR ENTIRE LIFE! IT'S TIME TO DRINK THE KOOL AID GIRL! (peer pressure, peer pressure, peer pressure)

-thom

um... yeah... said...

FIGHT THE POWER!

FIGHT THE POWER!

stay STAR WARS free!

hmm. i may start a non-profit...

and ps... can't use "..." too much. if so, i'm in deep...