Thursday, July 28, 2005

Average Joe

I watched the final episode of Average Joe last night. The average guy actually won! I was happy. It was the third season of this show, and the other two times the girl has picked the hot guy with absolutely no substance. This time...she got it right! I was happy...

Alright.

*I watched Supersize me the other day. Has that show detoured anybody from eating McDonalds? I know that after I watched it, I wanted to actually go get some mcdonalds.

*My car is still not running. I am really thinking about a donation box for this blog.

*I must go now...I am busy...I will try to write more later today...

Until then, answer this: Is reality t.v. getting way out of control???

4 comments:

... said...

I wanted a cigarette after I watched Constantine, that's pretty much the same thing.

Reality TV has been way out of control. Reality TV never should've gotten past "The Real World" or Blair Witch Project. I mean, The "Real" World was cool when it was more like, people from the real world, who were really from different walks of life and gave two craps about an acting career. Nowadays, reality TV is actors making like real life... like a new age soap opera. Btw, I cfs reality shows.

Anonymous said...

Hey, so you get to see me after a bizillion years and it doesnt make either of your bloggs! What gives.....*sniffle*........LOL Just joshin! Keep it real, flav-a-flave! I say "no" to reality TV. My mind is allready polluted with too much other meaningless crap.

um... yeah... said...

i missed average joe! thanks for letting me know who won. yay!

haven't seen supersize me. but i read the south beach diet, which is a low carb thing, and have one of those daily calendars, and weirdly, it gives you tips on how to avoid bad carbs. one day it talked about the bread basket at restaurants and how not good for you it is. guess what i wanted for dinner that night? o'charley's. and you'd better believe i had like 4 rolls. good grief.

Anonymous said...

hey rose! get ahold of me so we can talk. I might be in broad ripple tonight!

josh