Friday, July 15, 2005

yeah...sometimes these things are fun.

I stole this from Tyana...I hope this is some good weekend reading for you. Maybe you will find something interesting. These surveys are great for wasting time. Answers some questions if you so choose!


Firsts:

Best friend: Her name was Heather...I think her last name was Burnell. She was my best friend in second grade...I don't remember if I ever claimed anybody else as a best friend.

Real memory: preschool...I remember running around the carpeted gym and falling and getting rug burn. there is more...I dont really remember what was first.
funeral: The first one I can remember was my grandpa's funeral when I was in third grade.
Crush: The major crush that sticks out in my mind was on this boy named daniel in 5th grade. He made fun of me. He invited me to the 5th grade dance, I accepted, and then he told me he was kidding. When I came back to Whiteland, he asked me on a real date. I did the same thing. Oh I am evil.
Pet: I remember getting cats when I was in preschool, but we had to get rid of them because I was really allergic to them. I don't even know their names.
Credit Card: a leopard print capitol one card.
Enemy: Stephen Branine. He made me get married in 2nd grade.
Big trip: Ft. Meyers, Florida. I went there a lot. My grandma Rose lived there.
Play/musical/performance: I don't even remember..

Lasts:

Kiss with someone other than a family member: Wednesday. :)
Good cry: I don't know...it's been a little while though. (not too long...I seem to be good at crying)
Library book checked out: A book about an abucus...for a math history class.
Movie seen at the theatre: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory!!!!!!!!!!!!
Food Consumed: frozen lasagna...last night for dinner
TV show watched: Joey...I watched it for the first time ever last night.
CD played: Weezer
Disappointment: my car.
Soda Drank: an orange soda my dad brought home for me.
Website visited: besides a bunch of blogs and journals? gmail.com

Do you:

Keep a journal:I have tried...I'm no good.
Like to cook: yes...if I'm not by myself and not too hungry when I start. I don't do it much.
Have a secret that you haven't shared with anyone: I don't think so...I have secrets that not EVERYONE knows...because that wouldn't be a secret...
Set your watch a few minutes ahead: no
Believe in love: YES! funny thing..Brian T and I were watching a soap opera yesterday, and this girl said she didn't believe in love...and that she would try her best not to fall in love...and then she proceeded to talk about how strong love can be...weird. stupid soap operas.
Take a shower everyday: ha...
Have a crush: oh..it's more than a crush I hope.
Think you've been in love: yes.
Have any tatoos: yes...two.
Piercings/where: yes-ears, tragus (that's on the ears) used to have a few more.
Get along with your parents: yeah, somewhat.
Get jealous: sometimes...not much at all though. I try not to be a jealous person.
Have a passion: little orphan kids make me cry. does that count?
Love someone: yes...I hope everybody at least loves somebody in this world.
Have a dream/what: I have way too many dreams.
Put someone else before you/who: I try...but a lot of times I think I just end up way self centered...There are people that mean the world to me and I would do anything for.
Think you could do better: "heck yes i can" (said like napolean) stolen from tyannnananna
Get convinced easily: no.
Play an instrument: some

Random:

Sign: leo
Natural hair color: dark brown
Current hair color: dark brown
Eye color: hazel
Height: 5'2”
Shoe size: 6.5
Birthplace: Indianapolis, IN

Favorites:

Number: 3... HA tyana put 8675309...good stuff
Color: purple/blue
Day: saturday or sunday
Month: I don't know if I have a favorite month
Song: I don't know...I have a lot.
Food: anything with lemon or chicken in its title.
Season: fall
Drink: alcoholic? the perfect margerita at applebees.. non? orange juice!
Vegetable: corn?
Fruit: bananas

Preferences:

Cuddle or make out: I like both...probably cuddling wins though
Chocolate milk or hot chocolate: hot chocolate
Dark or white chocolate: no chocolate! If any...milk chocolate..that's not on the list.
Vanilla or chocolate: I guess chocolate

In the last 24 hours have you:

Cried: no! proud to say!
Helped someone: today I am going to go help a girl paint her apartment
Bought something: a beer...how sad is that? I don't even like beer.
Gotten sick: no
Gone to the movies: no...I wanted to last night...but C. brian couldn't get away from whatever he was doing.
Gone out to dinner: no.
Said "I love you": yes
Written a real letter: i have started a real letter. but I cant finish it for some reason.
Talked to an ex: yes
Missed an ex: no. how can I??? I see him everyday.
Written in a journal: uh..this?
Missed someone: yes..it's weird when I don't see him everyday...
Hugged someone: i think...not sure.
Kissed someone: no :(
if you read all of this...comment...this is a test to see if people actually read it.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes... still lurking...

-thom
p.s. using ... too much to...

rose said...

ha...it's hard to stop....I just can't stop..........................

... said...

Like I said, using "..." is like watching an old computer process stuff. Like writing a for loop or do while loop in C
int x = 1
Do
{
fprint ".";
x++;
} while (x < 1000000);
return 0;

............................................................................................ etc.

rose said...

nice.

Anonymous said...

funny, I feel like an old computer sometimes. Specifically I think I was supposed to be the embodiment of a middle-aged semi-militant black lesbian AS400...

Everybody have a great weekend!
-thom

um... yeah... said...

word!

Anonymous said...

Very cool!

B.A.S.

rose said...

Thom...I don't get it...please ellaborate...

Anonymous said...

Asher remarked about ... like watching old computers.

I thought about my use of ... and realized that I might BE the old computer. Then I started thinking, if I could be any computer which one would I be ( hey you asked! )

-the base system would have to be AS400 (i5)

-I have always wanted to be a lesbian, I think lots of straight guys have.

-Take a look at some black and white portaits and nudes over at photo.net, I think the black models are really striking, much like the AS400 in a room full of beige boxes. Thus black.

-semi militant, maybe bad wording on this one. I see an activist and a fighter, but aged with just a little time, enough to see the humanity where it is.

-middle aged, I know 30 isn't old but my life has changed a lot in the last few months, I always felt like a complete kid now I am settling into myself in this new period. The number is really irrelevant but everything else in my life is.

Two questions, first is for anyone: If you were a computer, what would you be?

Second is for Rose: are you sorry you asked?

-thom