Friday, July 22, 2005

sweet photo shop skills and other things...

So, I took some pictures of Great Scott last night. It was raining really hard, so there wasn't much I could do. Today, I decided to mess around with one of the pics. Notice the before and after and see what changes you can tell I made. (the B&W is the after just in case you were wondering...)



Fun times...I really like Photoshop

Alright...moving on...

*I saw a terrible movie this week. Devil's Rejects...wow. It was another sneak preview. I really could get used to those. It was so terrible that it was to the point of nearly being good. I don't know if it is worth a run to the theatre to see it. Wait for it to come out on DVD. After the movie, we went the gas station. There was this guy at the gas station standing outside of a black SUV with a gun strapped on him. I thought it looked a bit shady. Is that legal? He didn't look very cop like, and the strap didn't look like a police holster either. It was kind of creepy.

*Last night, it rained so hard. Outside of Peppers, the water was creeping closer and closer to the door. There was so much water that you couldn't tell the difference between the street and the sidewalk. Crazy. Everybody who was walking outside was soaked to the bone...including some random dude in a leotard super hero suit..weird.

I was thinking last night about Peppers. That place has really been good to me. I am going to make a list about why I am thankful for Peppers.

Here it goes.

*Brian-He is awesome!
*The rest of Great Scott-they are fun to dance to and nice to talk to.
*Afton and Ellen-I met them at Peppers also. They are two awesome girls.
*Jason-he's the door guy. He lets my friends and me in for free. Plus he gets lots of passes for sneak previews and he lets me go. Also, he helped me move last weekend. He may possible be one of the nicest guys ever.
*Jude-he cracks me up
*all of the other random people I have met there that now I always see around in the ripple
*the outside area...it's very nice
*Scott Pollard!! I met him there...along with David Harrison and Jermaine O' Neal was there too.
*Nuvo-my picture was in Nuvo because I was at Peppers.
*bands upstairs..club downstairs..
*they have two bathrooms.
*Red Stripe-it's a Jamaican beer...introduced to me at Peppers. I can actually tolerate it.
*Because of peppers, so many other things have happened too. I have met so many different people outside of peppers if it wasn't for going to peppers.
*I get to see my friend from Cumberland Tony this weekend. If it wasn't for Brian being friends with Kyle who was in Honduras with Tony, I wouldn't know about this Lakefest thing. Sweet! All that because of Peppers.

That probably was of no interest to nobody...oh well...I just must say that Peppers has changed my life..sniff sniff...and to think that I used to hate that place...

2 comments:

um... yeah... said...

did you give brett more chest hair? haha j/k.

... said...

Black SUV and unconcealed weapon? Only legal if he's a cop, but sounds more like a special agent of sorts... FBI, CIA, OSI, etc. For a citizen yea, that's illegal; concealed carry only.

He was probably looking for that superhero guy.