Monday, July 11, 2005

update time

Let's see...last I left you, it was 4th of July weekend. Sorry that I have not came back till now! That just means I have a lot to write about.

*I will start with the actual 4th of July weekend. I went up to Brian's friend's lake cottage in Angola, IN. That was fun. There were A LOT of people there. Do you know what a sand bar is? I didnt. We were going to the sand bar. I thought we were going to a beach area. I was wrong. So we take a pontoon boat in the middle of the lake where there was an abnormal amount of pontoon boats gathered. We threw the rafts in the water so we could put coolers of beer on top of them. Then everybody got out. Then, you just stand in the water and drink beer all day. It really is weird. It's kind of funny to look out and just see all these people just standing and drinking.

*The week was pretty good. I watched Spanglish. I thought it was a decent movie. Also, on thursday night, I went and saw Wedding Crashers. It was good. I really have the hook up. There is this guy who works at Peppers, and he gets tickets to sneak previews all the time. This week, I am going to go see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory!!!!!!!! I am a happy happy girl.

*Something is wrong with my car and I think it is bad :(. So now I am without a car. I hate cars. Most of you know that my luck with cars is absolutely horrible. So here is my question: If I got a little donation box on my blog for my car, would you donate? Ha...

3 comments:

... said...

You might be more successful with the hostage approach... get a bunny or some other cute woodland creature and threaten to eat it if people don't send you money to feed it.

Anonymous said...

If you don't take care of it, that is what happens... you got to spoil them and motivate them like a relationship

rose said...

I did take care of it.