Friday, July 29, 2005

friends.

My friend Abi Clifton from Cumberland is getting married this weekend. She transferred from Cumberland after our sophomore year, and I have only seen her once or twice since then. I was really excited about going to her wedding. I get to be the guestbook attendant...oh yeah! Well...my car is messed up right now and I was REALLY bummed because I didn't think that I was going to make it to the wedding. Brian can't go because he has another wedding to go to, so he couldn't drive. I was going to see if I could get someone else to go with me and possibly drive. I talked to Asher. He would probably have gone with me, but his cousin is getting married this weekend. Before I could talk to anybody else, Afton called. Afton is a new, AWESOME friend of mine. She asked about my plans for the weekend and I told her about not being able to go to the wedding...she then offered to let me borrow her car because she is flying out of town for 4 day. How awesome is that??? I was absolutely floored!! I can't believe she is just letting me take her car down to Kentucky!!! I am so happy now that I get to see ABI!!!!! So this post is dedicated to Afton, and to all of the other friends of mine that have driven me around throughout the years...you know who you are... You guys rock!!!

*Crazy thing...last weekend, I went with Brian down to one of his friend's late cottages... It was so great because I got to see Tony from Cumberland. It has been forever since I have seen him and it was so very awesome to get to talk to him. It was very random. See, Tony was in Honduras with Kyle who invited him to the Lakefest thing...Kyle happens to be one of Brian's friends...thus...both of us randomly ended up there...good stuff...there...now you got a mention on both of my blogs :)

*I really want to eat some fair food...does anybody else love all that good stuff they only sell at the fairs??? Plus...I love the tents with all the free crap you get. I love 4-H exhibits...I just love it all! Somebody go to the fair with me...PLEASE!!!!!

No comments: