Thursday, July 14, 2005

what a nice pic.

So I tried out the new way to post pics via blogger. This is nice. It's much better than Hello because it's all in one step. I am sure that matters to all of you non-bloggers out there.

*I must say that I like this pic. Why? you ask.. Well...it has Josh in it. He is the drummer. He is playing at Peppers...with Great Scott. That's sweet. He is good. Plus...it has Brian in it. He's cute. :) So.. it definatly is a good picture because both Brian and Josh are together...in a band! Cool! Alright...
*I went and saw Charlie and the Chocolate Factory on Tuesday. Jason, if you are reading this, thanks for the tickets. You rock! I enjoyed it. I loved the original...I love the new. The new one reminded me a lot of reading the book when i was younger... How I imagined it in my mind or something like that.
*I still don't know what is wrong with my car yet. I haven't gotten it looked at. It has been kind of nice not having a car...except for the weekend when Brian had to drive me around. I felt bad for that. He hates driving.
*It seems that my posts have made a drastic change. I used to not talk about my life much. Now, that's all I talk about. Which is more interesting?

1 comment:

um... yeah... said...

i think the drummer is cute. he's so preppy. lol.