Friday, June 23, 2006

The day is on it's way to being over.

I remember Friday's when I was little. The biggest thing I looked forward to was watching the shows on TGIF on ABC. I still remember the song...It's Friday night and the moon is bright, gonna have some fun, show you how it's done...TGIF. Yeah. I think in my way younger years I would sing along. Then, the first show would come on and it would be Full House. That was my favorite...there was Family Matters, Step by Step, Boy Meets World, and a whole bunch of other ones that made their way through the rotation. Now, those were good times. Why can't life be simple like that again?

So it's been a busy week. Well, sort of a busy week. It's been good fun. I have ran a lot. That's good for me! I'm keeping some sort of motivation up. I run a little 5k tomorrow. I haven't done a race since the mini, so I'm itching to go get some race excitement in me.

The other day, I went to the climbing gym with Brian Math. He's a climbing fool. I had fun. I left feeling a bit defeated. I 'm weak. I need to work on my muscles. :). I think I am going to go again sometime. I like it.

So yeah, life is crazy in a good way. I'm happy it's summer. I'm happy with the sunshine, I'm happy with the thunderstorms. I'm happy with the people I'm around, I'm happy with myself. I'm just a happy little camper. That's why I smile.

Speaking of camping. I would like to go camping soon. Anybody wanna go with me????

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u read my mind rose. why cant life be simple like when we were little. i think about that everytime i see a little kid in the newspaper or on a movie. i wish the simple little things would make me happy. unstead of having to worry about all the big things that i have to do or figure out on a regular basis. but ill tell you what im looking forward to right now. Nick coming back and starting my life in the civilian world. IM GOING TO THE HOUSE. WOOHOO
becca

Anonymous said...

Rose,
Where are you? Call me ASAP!
Sarah