Thursday, June 08, 2006

This picture gave me quite a chuckle.

Ha HA HA! That is absolutely amazing!!! That's all I have to say about that.

So Thom, where did you go? How did that 25k treat you? Did you give up on this blog? If so, I do not blame you. Are you stuck in a log cabin somewhere with absolutely no internet access? Is the only weapon you have a Cisco phone, but you have nowhere to plug it in?


So I was talking with my my friend Lynsey about this weekend...The Our Lady of Greenwood festival is this weekend. She suggested going mullet hunting. That sounds fun. I'll bring my digital camera. I love mullets. If you grow a mullet, I will pay you $20...no lie. Just think of all the things you could do with $20. If you took that $20 to the OLG Fair...you play yourself some Bingo while drinking some beer...maybe even get yourself a SNOWCONE!

I'm at work right now. The air conditioner is broken...It's sort of hot. I wish the sun was in the room...maybe some sand...and some water. That would be good times.

So I read a story the other day about how Steve Urkel committed suicide. I was going to write about it. It turns out the story is false. Good thing I didn't feed the rumors. It's sort of funny...the story said his suicide note said "Did I do that?" and that's it. It would a sad sad thing if he was that obssessed with his character?

Wow...my mind is sort of random. It's all good though. Let's get some good conversation going folks.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I've been around, I check in at least once a day but I haven't had much time to post.

25k was AWESOME! I didn't get any running in for a week or so before the race so my time suffered 2:19 but it was just for fun anyhow. I crossed the finish line and collected my Michelob (sponsor) and went off to do a couple hours of martial arts which pretty much finished me off. Pretty funny it was misty and cold that morning so I grabbed a ball cap out of my car, yep I was running cisco logo'd http://www.brightroom.com/go.asp?11618872 (you can kindof see it in the 12 mile mark photo) The biggest thing I learned is good sox ROCK, bad shoes SUCK, and 15.5 miles can be a long way if you don't have a car or a bike.

This will help you identify the mullets you might find in the wild http://www.mullethunters.com/whatis.html

Gotta go, work is catching up with me, take it easy.

-thom

rose said...

That's awesome...at least you can give cisco some free plugs...I'm sure they need it.

Anonymous said...

BTW check this out, zoom in where you run and start clicking in your route, it will do a nice job of showing you your mileage without having to drive the course.

http://www.harra.org/RouteCreator.asp?

Thought it was too cool but forgot to share.

-thom