Wednesday, June 28, 2006

I almost got hit by lightning...

sweet. As I am typing this, I am sitting here drenched from the run I just took. My friend Eric and I just went running. As we started running, it started raining. We were cool with that. It's fun to run in the rain sometimes. We made it about a mile from my house and lightning struck. It felt so close that both of us stopped. We decided it would be best to get to an area with some shelter. By the time we made it to College, it had pretty much blown over. We cut our 5 mile run to 3 miles. That's cool. It was fun...

So I got my hair cut today...I like it. It's all summery and fun. Maybe I'll take a picture sometime. Or...better yet...look at the picture at the top of the page. That's basically what it looks like now. Same hair cut as last summer. Sorry to the people that like it better longer. I like it both ways. This is easier.

4th of July. What are your plans? I'm not completly sure what I am doing. I know I do plan on catching a Fireworks show...maybe do some mullet hunting...

I wish I had something thought provoking to say. I really don't. If I could come up with something comment worthy...I'd be all over it. Hold up...let me check the news...

How about this. I wonder if it would work? I think it's catchy.

Oh wait...I just found something. Back in April, I went to Cincy, I wrote a little about it in this post.

Basically, what's important is this part:

So do you know what is creepy? A group of 50 Abraham Lincoln look-a-likes. Now you may be saying..."Rose, how would you know if that is creepy or not? It's not often that many look-a-likes are in one area. Well they were. I have a picture with proof. Unfortunately, it's in my digital camera. I'm at school, I don't have my camera with me. Yeah, so just believe me. I was in Cincy on Saturday and I was at the Freedom Center. There were Abes everywhere! I was getting sort of freaked out. Some of them were short and fat, some of them were tall and skinny. They came in all sorts of shapes and sizes. I just didn't know what to do. I wanted to get my picture with a group of them, but I didn't. So sad.

So yeah, dang it all to heck. Look at this article. I guess I do have some good ideas in me... Too bad I didn't take a great picture...and then publish it...


I could be rich or something like that...well probably not...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just read your last two blogs. Congrats on placing in the two races! My first 5K is on the 4th of July here in PA. I didn't know you were a runner.
Betsy
p.s. Love the Abe pic!

um... yeah... said...

you're weird. missed getting to see you today!! :(

rose said...

I know...and that makes me sad...

Good luck on your 5k Betsy! Yeah...I don't know if I'm technically a runner yet...I just run a lot. :)