Tuesday, June 06, 2006

I guess I have to...

Tyana tagged me...so I guess I have to do this...oh well. Why not waste some time...huh?

oh what the heck? i'll amuse you, too. :) i'm bored, so why not? most of you know i'm a sucker for these dumb things...

How well do you know me?? For instance, did you know...

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Chuck E. Cheese team leader
2. Picture People assistant manager
3. Math Assistance Center tutor
4. Reese "analyst" (and as you know...this list could keep going :) )

Movies I would watch over and over:
1. Van Wilder
2. Monty Python and the Holy Grail
3.
Napolean Dynamite
4. Happy Gilmore

Four places I have lived:
1. Indianapolis, IN
2. Williamsburg, KY
3. Westminster, CO
4. Greenwood, IN

Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. Arrested Development
2. 24 (though I only catch it on DVD)
3. Sex and the City (yep...I''m admiting it...and I only catch that on DVD too)
4. My Name is Earl

Places I have been on vacation:
1. St. Petersburg, FL.
2. Phoenix, AZ (and the grand canyon)
3. Ft Myers, FL
4. and this one is sad...there are other ones...but I need to put this one on the list...Santa Claus, IN...for a freaking week...stayed at the Christmas Inn or something like that...went to Holiday World every day...now that's sweet...

Four websites I visit daily/weekly?
1. gmail.com
2. myspace.com
3. indystar.com
4. iupui.com

Four of my favorite foods:
1. lasagna
2. Chicken Bryan from Carabba's
3. anything that has chicken, lemon, and pasta in the title
4. Mac and Cheese :)

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Seattle
2. visiting Tony!
3. on a lake somewhere...
4. riding my brand new bike (which I don't have yet)

Four Things I always carry with me:
1. cell phone
2. chapstick
3. keys (if I haven't lost them)
4. purse/wallet

Four friends who I have tagged that I think will respond:
1. Lynsey!
2. Asher (because I know you still read this from time to time)
3. Tony (you aren't much on these things...but maybe you could do one just this once? :))
4.Jessie



*****

Wow...well that was fun. Don't you think? Even if I didn't tag you...you can still do it if you want. I'll let you.

So, I was just talking to Tyana on instant messanger...here's a bit of our conversation...it made me laugh. Crazy Tyana...

(15:00:59) tyana: i want a tattoo.
(15:01:05) ME!!!: of me?
(15:01:10) tyana: sure!
(15:01:11) tyana: lol
(15:01:14) ME!!!: sweet.
(15:01:29) tyana: i don't know of what. i've wanted one forever and have never been able to decide.
(15:02:28)tyana: i want something that has significant meaning, that's why i have trouble deciding
(15:03:32) ME!!!: well...a picture of me would have significant meaning...would it not?
(15:03:42) tyana: sure.
(15:03:56) tyana: but i was thinking more along the lines of like, something that would remind me of Jesus...
(15:04:09) ME!!!: i don't remind you of Jesus?
(15:04:10) ME!!!: haha.
(15:04:20)tyana: not now that you're catholic.

Crap...now my font is orange and I don't know how to put it back. Oh well. Oh Tyana...she's so funny. Ha, she was just joking. She loves me even though I am now Catholic. At least I think she does...I hope so.

:) So I think I am beginning to like summer more and more. Maybe because Indiana is on Daylight Savings now. I used to hate Daylight Savings Time...but shoot...I walked out of my house last night to go out to dinner...and it was 8:30 and bright as could be. I just smiled and then jumped into my jeep. I think the Jeep makes me like summer more too. I mean, the top can be down continuously...I can always work on my tan...and it's jus fun. Gotta love Jeeps.

In other news...today...at work...I got designated to help grill out. I cooked 224 hot dogs. I smell like a human hot dog. Isn't that hot?

2 comments:

um... yeah... said...

you have a jeep?

and yes, i still love you. :) i WAS just kidding.

... said...

I guess I didn't realize your TV tastes... but that's about it. Oh, and your websites... but I have been tagged so I am responding in like five minutes... and talking to you right now