Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Today, I climb a wall.

I'm going to a climbing gym today. This should be crazy interesting. Hey! At least I'm getting some good cross training in. It's going to kick my bootie. I'm going to be so sore. I'm excited though. I haven't done anything like this in a while.

So running. I really feel like I am getting better/faster. I like it. I guess this is what happens when you run consistently. Usually, I want to just will it so that I will be able to get faster. For that reason, I'll go weeks a time without running and sill expect to have a perfect race. Silly me. Well, from the short amount of time that I have actually been making some better effort, I feel the improvement. I mean, I can even see the improvement. My muscles are looking nice. :). So yeah, hopefully I can keep this motivation up.

So let's see...the weekend was pretty good. It was busy. I did all kinds of stuff. Saturday night, Jessie came up to Broadripple. We went out with my friend Aryn. We played lots o darts. It was good times. Friday, I went and saw a comedian (on the freaking south side). He was ok. Nothing crazy spectacular. Still, good times.

I guess that's a really brief synopsis.

In other news: The T key on my keyboard is not working all that great. I keep having to hit it extra hard. It's sort of driving me nuts.

Well I'm off for now...wish me luck with the wall...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi here Rose,

So he bes way o deal wi h a s uck charac or is o remove he key and dislodge wha ever is undernea h i .

If i is a lap op hen you migh be screwed. he o her hing i could be would be a spring, if ha is i hen you migh be able to give i a good pull and s raigh en i ou .

Hope his helps.

- hom

Anonymous said...

i wish u the best of luck on your climbing adveture. dont go to hi when i did that i was scared to come down. and also just know u r my motivation i HATE running. i have bad dreams about it and i HATE working out. well got to go
becca