Monday, March 27, 2006

hey kids!

Wow, it's been nearly a week since I updated. What in the world was I thinking? All the hundreds of my regular readers just left out in the cold. Sigh.

Well , the reason why nothing has been written is because nothing I could think of nothing interesting to write. When I have nothing to write, nobody leaves me comments and then that makes me sad. So sad I cry. Ok, maybe not really...but if I did cry, would that mean you would leave more comments? Hmmm.

Ok. So what to talk about?

I hope the Pacers lose every game the rest of the season. Then we would know that Jamaal and Jermaine suck bad. Is that bad of me to say? I mean, I'm a season ticket holder and I don't want them to win.

I watched a little bit of the news tonight. It sort of was depressing. All kinds of crazy things going on in this world. What do you guys think about that immigrant reformation thing they are trying to do? I say we should let them in! We are all immigrants. Do they think overcrowding will get the best of us? Have you seen the Midwest??? There's nothing there.

What else?

Did I tell you that the Pacers suck bad? They do.

I think I already told you that though.

I feel like my life is pretty interesting. Why can't I come up with more to say?

My sister comes home on Thursday from Kuwait. I'm pretty excited about that. I'm not going to lie. I haven't seen her since Christmas 2004.

OH YEAH!!! I forgot. That house I mentioned a few posts back...it's ours! It's awesome. I am going to have two roommates name Lindsey. They spell it different, so at least I can distinguish it that way. Anyway, the house is amazing! It's about a month till we move.

We will be renting from this little old Greek lady. I thought she was Russian. It turns out I was completely totally wrong. Anyway, she gets a Greek station on satellite T.V. and watches it. Her house is completely Greekified. Is that a word? I don't think so. She is cute. She gave us a hug and a kiss on the cheek. AHHH...

I guess this is all I am going to write now. Leave me a comment or something. It builds my self esteem.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude, maybe she'll make you greek food. that shit rules. see you wednesday.

rose said...

i hope...i like greek food...mmmm