Thursday, March 09, 2006

My attempt to use absolutely no ...'s in my post

*I must put a plug out there for Ellery because I think they deserve one. Check them out at here. The have a CD release show on April 8th near Cincy. Everybody should go. I'll be there; that's a great reason to go. Anyway, why is Ellery so cool? Well first of all, they are related to Tyana. Tyana is very cool. So is her sister Tasha. Tasha sings in Ellery. Her voice is so great. Their music makes me smile. Plus, both Tasha and Justin (Tasha's husband) are so very nice and funny. If you never have heard of them before, you can here them on my Myspace profile . That way, you will know what they sound like and you will want to accompany me to the show. It's so worth the drive, I promise! I guess that's all the love I am going to give Ellery for today, but I am so very excited to here the new LP. It includes all the songs from the EP plus more!

*I really want to write about something witty and interesting, but I'm at a loss. Who knows. All I know is the resident phone guy has not commented in a while. Where are you? Are the phones driving you nuts? I hope not. Our phones are doing pretty good. Today at work, some guy who was "contracted by the phone company to put some smart jacks in" came by. We weren't supposed to have any smart jacks installed. I think he was a government spy. The government wants to spy on us. Luckily, we were able to catch him before he could put the taps in.

*Wait, maybe this could be interesting. Give me a caption for this picture. Notice Carrie sitting in the chair taking the picture in the mirror behind me.


*I saw Bill Gates at Marsh today. Well, probably not Bill Gates, but someone real close. I think he was an impersonator because seriously, why would Bill Gates be at a Marsh in Indianapolis. There was an Audi with Washington plates in the parking lot though, so maybe it was him. Again, probably not. I guess that's not really that interesting either.

*Can anybody give me any ideas on what to write about? Give me a comment, and I'll write about whatever you say :) That could make for something interesting.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Caption: "Now I look like zee Americans, and zeh vill never know I, Sexy Spy, am here to spy on zem!!!

Anonymous said...

Topic: 1980's era Gummi Bears, and their impact on present-day politics

Anonymous said...

Smart Jack huh, well I don't know what this has to do with phones but I know lots of Jacks and generally they aren't that bright. As for how someone would install one, well that kindof scares me. Probably a spy, too bad there weren't any ninja's around at the time.

Life is good, stuff seems to be settling down around Michigan, got a couple huge projects coming up over the next few months but I now have lots of other engineers to distribute the load to so it's all possible. A few highlights; (speaking of ninja's) I have been studying kendo for the last three months and I have learned that I really like hitting people with sticks, and I think I am finally going to get a dog. We fenced in the yard almost three years ago but my wifes work load has just recently lightened up enough to handle puppy/dog care.

I always take time to read your posts even if I don't always have time to respond, I have actually wondered how many of your 14xxx hits have been me checking in???

-thom

rose said...

the 14xxx hits are actually 14xxx unique visitors...should i change it to hits?

I always wonder how many of the visitors are just me...

Anonymous said...

Ellery Rocks!! I think you still have Ellery's C.D. of mine. I might have to snatch it sometime soon:) I miss hearing there relaxing tunes....
C. B.