Thursday, March 30, 2006

a bit of good advice...

Your Fortune Is

Man who live in glass house should change clothes in basement.
The Wacky Fortune Cookie Generator

What kind of fortune is that??? Maybe men who live in glass houses want people to see them and so they change in front of the window. How many glass houses are there anyway? If I had a glass house, I don't think I would take the time to go to the basement th change. Maybe I would ummm... get curtains? Go get your fortune and tell me what it is. I'm interested...very interested. Crazy.

My sister comes home TOMORROW!!!!!! I am super super excited. She left Kuwait today. She was supposed to get here today, but it got all screwed up. That's how the army rolls.

The unthinkable has happenned. I watched The first Lord of the Rings movie finally. Now...I just need to watch Star Wars and the last two Lord of the Rings. I gave into the Harry Potter movies a couple weeks ago. I'm all caught up with that. Lord of the Rings was good if I must say. I'm so stupid though. I thought they were going to get the ring destroyed by the end of the first one. That wouldn't make any sense now would it? What would they do in the next two movies. Ahh.

So are you still out there? I feel like I am sitting in an empty room...speaking to an empty audience. Where did everybody go? Sigh. Myspace is taking over the world. It's a disease I tell you. A DISEASE!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Man who scratch ass should not bite fingernails."

As for your fortune, our curtains are too much of a pain to open and close so we pretty much change infront of the window. Of course this is the benefit of living out of town with a big backyard, it's only us and the squirels and they don't seem to mind.

Make sure you start Star Wars with episode 4, 5, then 6. If you want to stop then I can't blame you. Episode 3 is good but 1 & 2 are pretty painful to sit through and required to understand 3, like I said, your call on that one.

-thom

Anonymous said...

i have a funny story for you...

today i got bored and decided to google my name. you'll never guess what one of the entries was that came up on like the second or so page...your september 15 blog. i was just skimming through the pages then i saw one that said your name in it. it was when you used my WTH saying. i thought it was funny.
*laura

Anonymous said...

"Baby conceived on back seat of car with automatic transmission grow up to be shiftless bastard."

These are terribly idiotic, and a pathetic attempt at being witty. They're also racist, playing upon the fact that Chinese/Asian cultures stereotypically can't write or speak in English well, and therefore the fortunes are written the same way. But I can see how some people would find that humorous, myself not being one of them.

Be wary of the LotR movies, they don't reflect the epic-ness of the books very well, but they are fun to watch. Star Wars is much more accurate considering Lucas is behind it the whole way. I enjoyed them.

um... yeah... said...

yer mom's still out there...

Anonymous said...

"Man who run behind car get exhausted."

This reminds me of the horrible jokes my old boss use to tell. My favorite of his was, "You know what happened to Napolean Dynamite's wife don't you? She was Blown-apart."

LOTR - Extended version or theatrical version? Extended versions are better (imho) but even longer. Star Wars IV, V, and VI are the only ones really worth watching.

rose said...

laura...that's hilarious that my blog came up when you searched your name. Ha.

Matt...it was the extended version.

Tyana? My mom is still out there?