Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Oh Florida...

So I am back...:(.

I had a good weekend. Got there Friday...came back yesterday. Good times. First...I met up with Sarah's friend Lauren. I had never met her before, but here and I had both gotten there early. We went out Friday night...

On Saturday...we went to breakfast. My meal cost a total of 6 something. I put it on my card. She put 11.40 on it. I tell her of the mistake and she decided to give me a 5 to fix it...I was just going to say don't worry about it...and that would be her tip. She gives it back to me though and I put the tip on my card. She gets that $3 tip and then takes her $5 back. Before I could say anything...she was gone. I decided it wasn't worth it to worry about it. STILL I tipped her eight freaking dollars. I then realized I had no clue where my I.D. was. So I went to go find it. I mean, without it...I can't drink AND I can't go home. I found it at the bar from the evening before...so that was good. I spent a good bit of time on the beach. It was good times. We then had Sarah's little bachelorette party...then we went to dinner. I had some crab...learned I'm not very good at actually getting the crab meat out the shells. It was work. We then went out...good times. We so tore up the bars. We made a name for ourselves. We would go other places and people would say stuff to us...Hey! you're that bachelorette party! We even had one group ask us where we were going out because "we looked like fun" ha...

Sunday...went to breakfast...went to the same place as the day before. It took 20 minutes for them to come get our order...then it took another 40 minutes to get our food. The waitress (same as the day before) kept telling us "thanks for being patient." We actually were not patient at all...but whatever...We finally get our food...Carrie asks for a discount...We get a small one...it then takes about 15 minutes to get our checks...All time we could have been spending on the beach. We went to the beach...stayed for a while...then Lauren had to leave :(. Then, we spent some time in the pool. After that...it was time for dinner...we went to this Cuban restaurant. They had 2 for 1 margaritas. (See picture below). She gave me both at the same time so I had to drink them both at the same time. haha. We came back to the room...watched a bit of the Oscars...I realized I didn't have my phone...had to go back to the Cuban restaurant. I had left my phone there. Then Sarah and I went out...we had a very good time.


Monday...we spent a little time out on the beach...but then...we had to come home.... It's cold :(

**************
ok...enough about the trip...

Something someone had written on their Xanga...
"Oh no, Rush and Hannity disagree. Now I have to think for myself. Darn it. :)"

Heaven forbid if Rush and Hannity disagree...I think she was joking...I mean I surely hope that some crazy right wing talk radio people are not the basis on which you form opinions. I mean I would hope that some crazy left wing Air America person is also not your basis. Make your own damn decisions...My goodness. That is terrible...I hope that Rush and Hannity NEVER disagree again. What would this world come to? A bunch of free thinkers? Rush and Hannity wouldn't want that...they really need to get together to make sure their opinions match.

1 comment:

rose said...

thanks matt. I am glad that you could be there to make me aware of the error of my ways. I will try my very best to improve.