Friday, February 03, 2012

Ladies Room Fashion Show

Try number 2 with Ladie's Room Fashion Show! I once again forgot to take pics of a couple of my outfits. None of this week's outfits were exactly a hit and a win, but I'm happy to have clothes to put on my back!

I love the dog shirt! The dog on it looks like Jessie Dog (My bro and sis in laws dog). I don't love the silly look on my face...something crazy going on with teeth. Also I LOVE the jeans!
Shirt- Forever 21 from Plato's Closet
Necklace-Plato's Closet
Jeans-Miss Me from Beauty's Boutique
Shoes-Sanuks from Plato's Closet




I like scarves because they take t-shirts and jeans and turn them up a notch. I think the outfit below is my favorite outfit of the week, and that's not saying a lot. (I actually did have 2 better ones that I forget to get pictures of...I know you are thinking yeah right. )
Scarf: Plato's Closet
Shirt: Doe from Urban Outfitters a couple years ago.
Jeans: American Eagle from Plato's Closet
Shoes: Chacos from Plato's Closet.









Ok, this isn't really an outfit I have worn yet this week, but I will be wearing it tomorrow in a 15k I do. It's going to be my first experience wearing a running skirt. We will see how it goes!



Shirt: my running club
Skirt: Vicki's
Socks: Deb





Ok, so that's why you don't wear shorts in in Jan! Oh pale legs! I like the shirt, but I don't think it looks all that great in this pic.
Shirt: forever 21 from Plato's Closet
Shorts: Lucky Brand from Plato's Closet
Shoes: Target from ages ago!





Lastly, it's not so much one of my outfit choices, but I thought I needed to leave you with this.





This is a normal Tuesday night for me. Don't let the penguin get you!




No comments: