Friday, February 10, 2012

Ladies Room Fashion Show

So if you have been reading, you know I'm doing this on Fridays. I love it that I got this idea from Carrie. I love her blog! This week, I did something a little different. This week's fashion show includes myself, as well as a few of my employees! This is us today. I have about 16 employees, so this is just a few of them...I have a great crew. I'm not going to use their real names...I'm just giving you their first initial. I don't want any stalkers going after them!


So...here it goes!

This is S1. She is a hoot! She loves to wear stripes and jeans (so do I!). She wanted to look geeky in her picture. Did she succeed? What is she wearing?

shirt-daytrip from Plato's Closet
jeans- Boom Boom Jeans from TJ Maxx. (I'm serious! That's the brand!)
shoes-Adidas




Next, we have S2. She is a newer employee of ours, but she has been a shopper since the beginning!
vest-daytrip from The Buckle (She hasn't been working here that long... :)
cami-soulmates
jeans-underground soul from Plato's Closet (That a girl)
Shoes-Diba from Warren's




Here's K1! She was our very first employee. She was here when we were painting the walls. She likes to keep her hair color unique, and she likes to wear black. I applaud her for almost all her clothes being secondhand. I apologize for the picture being screwy.

scarf-vanity

necklace-hello kitty...not sure where

sweatshirt-plato's closet

tank-Miss Me from Plato's Closet

leggings-Plato's Closet

boots-Uggs from Plato's Closet


Now, here's me! I am decked out in my fav color to wear! Gray! I'm wearing my go to outfit...I know. I can rock many different variations of jeans, t-shirt, toms, scarf and cardigan.

Cardigan-ANA from Plato's Closet

Shirt-Doe from Urban Outfitters

Jeans-Silver from Plato's Closet

Scarf-Plato's Closet

Shoes- Toms from Warrens



This is M! She has been working for us for almost a year now, and she has a great sense of style. She always looks very well put together. Today was vest day at Plato's Closet...this is girl #2 in one.

vest-Plato's Closet

t-shirt-basic one from walmart or some place

jeans-charlotte russe

boots-decree from JCP


This is K2. She is very very new. This was her second day! I think she is going to be a great addition to our team. She needs some Plato's clothes though. Also, she is wearing vest #3.

vest-kohls

shirt-Charlotte Russe

Jeans-Miss Me from Cavenders

Shoes-Toms from Academy



Lastly, we have B! She is acting goofy in this picture. That's why we love her! She doesn't get to work nearly enough. School gets in the way. So we are always happy to see her. She was one of the first 4 employees. I believe she may have been the 2nd one I hired. I'm glad she is still around. She loves to SHOP so she always dresses pretty trendy.

Shirt-Deb

Jeans- A&F (and she didn't get them from Plato's???)

Boots-Plato's Closet


I think this was fun. Did you? I might just do this again.





1 comment:

Carrie Dilley said...

That was awesome!! I love seeing all the different outfits & personalities :) Keep up the good work!!