Friday, February 17, 2012

Ladies Room Fashion Show

It's time for Ladies Room Fashion Show! For those of you who don't know, I've been doing a post like this every Friday. It's meant to help me pay attention to what I am picking out to wear, plus, it is just fun. I feel like I may disappoint you this week. My outfits are very very casual and just not all that great. I pledge to be better next week. I will wear at least one dress, and I will put some variety into it. I will also take pictures at least five days. For this week, though, you get what you get! (Hey, give me a break! I was sick all week)



So here we go!





Sweatshirt: Pink by Victoria's Secret from Plato's Closet
Jeans: Miss Me from Beauty's Boutique (on sale!)
Shoes: Uggs from Plato's Closet

Could I be ANY more cliche? Seriously! Uggs AND Pink? All that could make it worse is if I had on some North Face! Still, I wore this on Monday. It was the closest thing to a snow day we are going to get this year, and I wanted to be warm. Uggs will do that. I wanted to be comfortable. Pink will do that. I love those jeans too!! They are soo comfy and pretty flattering. This is most definitely not an outfit I wear a lot, but it was appropriate for the day...and it doesn't look all that bad.



Shirt: Obey from Plato's Closet
tank underneath: American Eagle from Plato's Closet
jeans: American Eagle from Plato's Closet
shoes: Toms from Plato's Closet (yep Carrie, they match yours...I got LUCKY!)

Don't mind the ridiculous pose. I wanted to show you my amazing shoes! Once again, this outfit was all about comfort. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the shirt though. Actually, I love the jeans. I love the shoes. I love it all. I tried on a pair of red (yes red) skinny jeans with this shirt. Maybe I will get them and wear this outfit again and you guys will let me know what you think.


cardigan: Ann Taylor LOFT from a couple years ago from my portrait studio days.
t-shirt: Obey from Plato's Closet
capris: Miss Me from Beauty's Boutique ON SALE!
Shoes: Chacos from Plato's Closet (Great score!)




Yep! It's my stanby formula! A cardigan, a t-shirt, and a scarf. Hey! It works. Next week, maybe I will do this combo with a colorful cardigan. I do have a few of those. That will be a way to switch it up. The zebra scarf in this picture rocks my world. Overall, comfort was the word of the day here.



Since I intend to switch it up a little next week, do you have any suggestions. I will take each on into consideration and see what I can come up with.

2 comments:

Thom said...

Hey Rose, what about all of us fashion challenged guys? Is there a dude there that could help us out?

I rolled through Indy and Kokomo last week, lots of good times in that town! Were you on the golf trip where I was doing horrible until I trouble call came in and I had to give support over my cell while golfing with one hand? My score actually got better for 3 holes while I was troubleshooting. Some good times that summer!

rose said...

good idea thom! I will try to get some guy shots next week. :)

That sounds familiar...I went on a couple golf trips. Never did golf though! haha.